You are here
High Performance Collaborative Care Webinar Series—Defining a Universal Viewer
Radiology departments have been seeking ways to work better—managing images from multiple PACS and multiple departments and seeking to increase radiologists' reading efficiency by delivering more information to their workstation. In a world of disparate PACS and multi-ology images, the notion of a universal workstation to deliver patient results efficiently is both a necessity and now—a reality.
Experience GE Healthcare's newest innovation, Centricity* PACS with Universal Viewer in a free educational webinar to meet the true needs of radiology.
A universal viewer should include:
- Intelligent productivity tools such as smart reading protocols;
- Advanced Visualization applications spanning oncology, vascular and mammography
- A common, streamlined, ergonomic user interface; and
- Access anywhere the Internet is available—web based, zero footprint and web client access
- IT: CIOs, VPs/Directors of IS/IT, CSOs/Directors/Managers of Infrastructure, IT, Ops; IT Administrators, RIS/PACS Administrators & Imaging Informatics Professionals
- Clinical: CMIOs, CMOs, CNOs, Physicians, Nurses, Hospitalists, Informaticists, Nursing Managers and Directors, Medical Directors, and Clinical Applications Analysts
- C-Suite and Administrators: CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Radiology Administrators and Business Managers
*Trademark of General Electric